Thanks for your interest in joining Team Blessons
You are only few steps away from becoming part of our team:
- Read the participant types carefully.
- Choose the fundraising option that works best for you.
- Fill out and submit the Registration Form.
- Send any photos you would like featured on your fundraising page.
- Keep an eye out for an e-mail confirming your registration.
- Once your fundraising page is up, start spreading the word with your friends and family!
You may continue to add, change, delete and/or edit your page anytime throughout the year by emailing Khit at email@example.com. After submitting your Team Blessons registration form, you will hear from us as soon as possible.
1. Any Race. Any Sport. Anywhere
You pick the race. Whether you are participating in triathlons, running events from 5k’s to distances such a marathon/ultra, a walking event, a cycling event or any other sporting event, you can be a part of Team Blessons.
- For participants who are selecting a race/event on their own in support of Blessons.
- NO minimum fundraising requirement.
- Participants agree to help the charity in spreading awareness of the mission by sharing their Team Blessons Fundraising page throughout 2017.
- Participants must register for all event(s) they are participating in on their own.
2. ChicagoLAND MarathoNS & ULTRAS
This participation has two fundraising levels:
- Level 1 - Provide your own race entry and training program. NO fundraising minimum requirement.
- Level 2 - Provide your own race entry and train with Chicago Endurance Sports (CES). Fundraising minimum requirement of $500 by 10/1/17. Raise a minimum of $500 and train with Chicago Endurance Sports (CES)! This option is for participants who would like the charity to pay for their summer marathon training program through CES on their behalf. To learn more about CES Group Training Programs, click here;
Please note: Team Blessons is NOT an official charity team of the 2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon and therefore does NOT provide race entries.
3. Create or join a team
Why not get a few of your friends or family to join you in any event!
Once you register, you are a part of Team Blessons! But, you can also join an already existing team of friends, family or co-workers or create your own team that will work together to reach a team fundraising goal and help spread awareness at whole new level!
Team Incentive! The top Corporate team and/or the top Family/Friends team will be recognized. Teams who fundraise $3,000 or more will have the opportunity to provide a name of an inspirational woman of their choice, in honor or in memory of, to have one of the Blessons Scholarship Awards be named after.