Thank you for your interest
We are looking for engaged, energetic, passionate, and dedicated volunteers to help us increase our ability to accomplish our mission and vision in empowering women through education by:
- Generating greater awareness of BLESSONS Scholarships for Women and services offered via outreach to colleges, financial aid offices, and corporations.
- Representing BLESSONS Scholarships for Women as an official liaison at universities, colleges, meetings, fundraising events, running/sports events and speaking engagements.
Getting involved just takes a few simple steps!
Volunteer Information Sessions (or Orientations) are held a couple times a month and are designed to inform new volunteers about our mission, procedures, scholarships and discuss the various ways one can get involved:
- Participate in our BLESSONS Volunteer Rewards Program with every hour you donate towards our mission
- Become a Volunteer Captain
- Be a part of our Volunteer Facebook Group
- Not local in the Chicago area? Learn more about our Blessons Ambassadors Program and help us spread awareness in your city!
To become a volunteer, just fill out the application form below and we will contact you with the next step–completing an orientation.
Feel free to send an email to the Volunteer Team with any questions, comments, or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org